Online Banking with The Homestead
Customers with personal computers who have Internet access may view their accounts via an Internet browser to perform various account functions through our Personal Online Banking or Business Online Banking services. A screen resolution of 800 x 600 pixels is recommended. Access may include viewing transaction histories, transferring money between accounts within our institution, and establishing automatic bill payments. You are responsible for telephone and/or Internet service fees from your Internet service provider.
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this page. To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
The Homestead does not charge a fee for Online Banking.
Request for Electronic Banking Credentials
St. Landry Homestead Federal Savings Bank will never contact you on an unsolicited basis to request your electronic banking credentials.
- If you ever receive an unsolicited request that appears to come from St. Landry Homestead Federal Savings Bank asking that you provide your account information, user name or password, DO NOT respond to the email or call to the number provided. If you are unsure of its authenticity, call us at 337-948-3033 — not the one in the email or message — to verify that we actually sent it and to inquire about why we need their information.
- If the email appears to be from another company or financial institution, you can forward it to the United States Computer Emergency Readiness Team at
- Delete suspicious emails from your Inbox and clean out your Deleted Items folder.
- If you have responded and provided information, contact us immediately.
INSTRUCTIONS AND BROCHURES
- Certified Device List for Mobiliti
- Mobile Deposit Instructions
- eStatements-eNotices Instructions
- Online Banking Instructions-Export to QuickBooks
- Online Banking Brochure – Homestead Online Banking Features
- Online Banking & The Internet of Things – Online banking security.
- FDIC Cybersecurity Guide for Customers
- FDIC Cybersecurity Guide for Business
- Cyber-Attacks and How They Could Affect You
- Account Authentication & Online Banking – Multi-factor authentication and layered security are helping assure safe Internet transactions for banks and their customers.
- Online Banking, Data Security & You – Your Partnership for
Safe Online Banking
Main Bank: 337-948-3033
Lost or Stolen Debit Card:
Lost or Stolen MasterCard: