**By clicking on links marked with two asterisks, you will be leaving St. Landry Homestead Federal Savings Bank’s website. The Bank does not provide, and is not responsible for, the product, service, or overall website content available at the site you are about to enter. Additionally, the Bank’s privacy polices do not apply to linked websites and you should view the privacy disclosures on the site you are entering for further information.
Adobe Reader is required to view and print PDF documents that appear on this page. To download this program for free, visit the Adobe website.
E-BANKING: includes online banking instructional documents as well as educational brochures.
- Reg E Opt in Form: The Homestead’s Overdraft Protection Opt in Form, also known as a Reg E Opt in Form, can be accessed by clicking this link, visiting your local branch, or requesting a mailed copy.
- Funds Availability Policy
- Patriot Act: Important Information About Procedures For Opening New Accounts.
- AnnualCreditReport**: Fight identity theft by monitoring and reviewing your credit report. You may request your free credit report online, request your report by phone or request your report through the mail.
- Mortgage Calculator**: Calculate monthly payments, find out total interest to be paid, amortizations schedule, total payments, and much more…
- CLICK HERE for Emergency Preparedness Resources
- Cyberattacks Brochure: Cyber-Terrorism Tactics…and How They Could Affect You
- Ransomware Prevention Tips**: Dealing with the aftermath of ransomware attacks is like Russian roulette, where submitting the ransom might be the sole option for recovering locked data. This is precisely why focusing on prevention is a judicious approach to adopt…
- Money Management Tools-Combined
- Office of the Comptroller of the Currency (OCC)**: Ensuring fair access and equal treatment to national bank customers is a fundamental part of the OCC’s mission. OCC bank examiners evaluate compliance with consumer laws and regulations, and the agency takes enforcement actions when necessary. OCC customer service representatives assist national bank customers with questions and complaints, and the agency provides advisories and public service announcements to help consumers understand their rights, banking rules, and the risks associated with products and practices.
- Money Smart**: Money Smart is a comprehensive financial education curriculum designed to help low- and moderate-income individuals outside the financial mainstream enhance their financial skills and create positive banking relationships.
- Federal Trade Commission (FTC)**: The Federal Trade Commission (FTC) is the nation’s consumer protection agency. The FTC works to prevent fraudulent, deceptive and unfair business practices in the marketplace.
- Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC)**: Find resources provided by the FDIC to educate and protect consumers, revitalize communities, and promote compliance with the Community Reinvestment Act and fair lending laws.
Main Bank: 337-948-3033
Lost or Stolen Debit Card:
Lost or Stolen MasterCard: